Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
Millie, you must be such a proud Grandnanny! Good job Bambi.
Congratulations Millie and Bambi! So happy that your grandkids arrived safely despite big boy's giant size and everyone is doing well!!! :D
What lovely babies they are!
They are so very cute. I love their color
They are so beautiful. I agree , love their colors.
There is nothing as sweet as those little goaties. Very adorable.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Millie, you must be such a proud Grandnanny! Good job Bambi.
Congratulations Millie and Bambi! So happy that your grandkids arrived safely despite big boy's giant size and everyone is doing well!!! :D
What lovely babies they are!
They are so very cute. I love their color
They are so beautiful. I agree , love their colors.
There is nothing as sweet as those little goaties. Very adorable.
Post a Comment