When Muffin was a little kid, she's twist so far around that she'd lose her balance and roll all the way over. No danger of that anymore, although she is quite round.
Nice technique! :D It looks like spring on your farm still! We had similar weather, then we got 2 feet of snow dumped on us. I would much rather snow that that fake gross and muddy January springtime weather even as I sit here with an achy back from shoveling!
9 comments:
Whew! I couldn't do that I'm too fa...er...plump. Tee hee. My maa maa Narcissa can do something sort-of like that but not as well.
That is some advanced work there
When Muffin was a little kid, she's twist so far around that she'd lose her balance and roll all the way over. No danger of that anymore, although she is quite round.
She's good, alright.
Don't you wish you could do that?
Nice technique! :D
It looks like spring on your farm still! We had similar weather, then we got 2 feet of snow dumped on us. I would much rather snow that that fake gross and muddy January springtime weather even as I sit here with an achy back from shoveling!
Wow! I think I need to take lessons from muffin!
that position hurt just looking at it lol
Goat Yoga.....the Path to Serenity.......
;)
That looks like a VERY difficult pose to master!!
Post a Comment