That was lucky. She got a bite before the greedy ones swarmed the pumpkin treat. Yes, one of them is my Bambi. She and Coffee will run over anyone to get food.
I thought I'd go get a bite to eat. After all, I am one of the ranking goats here.
I finally got through the crowd of goats.
Just as I was going to get a yummy bite to eat,
Bambi!
I just turned and gave my human the goat stare of death. She knew she'd better get me a bite of that yummy pumpkin.
Poor Coral didn't get another bite after those piggies showed up.
She's not very good at the goat stare of death either, so the human didn't hand feed her any.
5 comments:
The goat stare of death is very compelling
I bet it is like the mother stare of death.
Poor Coral!
Has the human got another pumpkin?
Tell hers to gets you's another pumpkins! MANDS it!
;)
Ooohh, you are VERY good at the Goat Stare of Death!! :)
Post a Comment