Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
I was thinking as I looked at the photos that you were getting to be a big boy Myson
Sounds like our birdymama. Love and kisses, Kiwi and Pearlie
You are growing so fast Myson! I really like your fuzzy winter coat.
Sounds like a pretty good life, Myson!
Me's me seein' how BIG you is!xoxo
Winter is the time to rest, and rejuvenate and for you to grow - you are doing a good job, Myson!
The winter is boring Myson, hope you get to get out and run around a bit soon!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I was thinking as I looked at the photos that you were getting to be a big boy Myson
Sounds like our birdymama. Love and kisses, Kiwi and Pearlie
You are growing so fast Myson! I really like your fuzzy winter coat.
Sounds like a pretty good life, Myson!
Me's me seein' how BIG you is!
xoxo
Winter is the time to rest, and rejuvenate and for you to grow - you are doing a good job, Myson!
The winter is boring Myson, hope you get to get out and run around a bit soon!
Post a Comment