Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
Pricilla would want to snack on your crown
You is! You is!Merry, merry my luvs!xoxo
so cute. ( :
You are very handsome in your festive crown Myson!
ohhh such a cutie pie goat!Merry Christmas!
I think this is adorable the farm goates.Awesome! How you dressed them up. Ha,ha.Even though I was butted over a fence from one when I was 12. Ha,ha
Holy King of the Brn yard so cute and so real like. How you have put captions down further as well.Love it.I added me self to your blog list of friends. You have alott of folowers . Yikes. Now me another one. How will you ever get back to us ????Ha,ha
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Pricilla would want to snack on your crown
You is! You is!
Merry, merry my luvs!
xoxo
so cute. ( :
You are very handsome in your festive crown Myson!
ohhh such a cutie pie goat!Merry Christmas!
I think this is adorable the farm goates.
Awesome! How you dressed them up. Ha,ha.
Even though I was butted over a fence from one when I was 12. Ha,ha
Holy King of the Brn yard so cute and so real like.
How you have put captions down further as well.
Love it.
I added me self to your blog list of friends.
You have alott of folowers . Yikes. Now me another one. How will you ever get back to us ????
Ha,ha
Post a Comment