Look where I'm headed!
Pasture! Green stuff! There's bigger weeds here.
Look! Grass! Lots of grass!
Miranda was enjoying it with me.
Yummy, yummy grass!
I feel like I've died and gone to Heaven!
It doesn't get any better than this!
9 comments:
So glad you finally were allowed access to the sea of green, Millie!
I'm happy for you Millie!
Hooray for you Millie! You sure look mighty happy
Yay! I am glad you finally got out there and have all the grass you can eat. :)
a big hoo-ray! :)
It looks great! My horses would like to come help mow that grass!
Ooooo! I'm jealous! That does look heavenly! I see you've been playing your horns a lot Millie! Better watch out or you'll get a visit from the doctor! Toot Toot!
Ain't nuthin' like grass - 'cept Peanuts, of course. :)
You look positively giddy in that third picture Millie! :)
Post a Comment