Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
Uh oh. My lady said that I've been naughty! I'd still like SantaGoat to visit me though! Bring carrot coins and mints please! hee hee
What a handsome Santa Goat...Poor Boots was reduces to ReinGoat status for our Christmas photos hehe...Stop by and check him out if you like.Merry Christmas to everyone at Eden Hills from Our Country Home
Santa goat is adorable, and i want him to know i've been very good this year! Merry Christmas!
I'm sure he does. Will he bring apples? Inquiring Pricillas want to know
You do make a charming Santa Goat!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Uh oh. My lady said that I've been naughty! I'd still like SantaGoat to visit me though! Bring carrot coins and mints please! hee hee
What a handsome Santa Goat...Poor Boots was reduces to ReinGoat status for our Christmas photos hehe...Stop by and check him out if you like.
Merry Christmas to everyone at Eden Hills from Our Country Home
Santa goat is adorable, and i want him to know i've been very good this year! Merry Christmas!
I'm sure he does. Will he bring apples? Inquiring Pricillas want to know
You do make a charming Santa Goat!
Post a Comment