Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
Good for your Millie. You deserve special treatment.
Sure beats going out and baking in the sun while trying to get something to eat!
Good girl Millie! I'm glad the human let you stay in. :)
I am not convinced that you have to stomp that hoof all that hard. I personally know that your human has a big tender soft spot for you Millie. :D
You're the boss Millie! Well done!
I'm glad you got to stay in your pen and eat, Millie. I'll remember that when my goats are old.
So nice to meet you, Millie! So glad you put your hoof down!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Good for your Millie. You deserve special treatment.
Sure beats going out and baking in the sun while trying to get something to eat!
Good girl Millie! I'm glad the human let you stay in. :)
I am not convinced that you have to stomp that hoof all that hard. I personally know that your human has a big tender soft spot for you Millie. :D
You're the boss Millie! Well done!
I'm glad you got to stay in your pen and eat, Millie. I'll remember that when my goats are old.
So nice to meet you, Millie! So glad you put your hoof down!
Post a Comment