Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
Me too, Myson. It's definitely not one of my favourite months. :(
I only like it because it's when the male person married me.You are turning into one handsome boy Myson
Happy anniversary month Patty! :DMyson, I agree with you 100%! I don't like this weather, nor do the critters that live on my farm. p.s, you are too cute!
I can read backward, I can read upside down, and I can read mirror words... somehow, I haven't mastered either goat or dog. It takes me a while. ;-)Cute pictures and I am not fond of February either.
Good to see you, Myson...Spring will be here soon, hang in there...
Muddy and rainy are never any fun, especially if you are a goat!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Me too, Myson. It's definitely not one of my favourite months. :(
I only like it because it's when the male person married me.
You are turning into one handsome boy Myson
Happy anniversary month Patty! :D
Myson, I agree with you 100%! I don't like this weather, nor do the critters that live on my farm.
p.s, you are too cute!
I can read backward, I can read upside down, and I can read mirror words... somehow, I haven't mastered either goat or dog. It takes me a while. ;-)
Cute pictures and I am not fond of February either.
Good to see you, Myson...Spring will be here soon, hang in there...
Muddy and rainy are never any fun, especially if you are a goat!
Post a Comment