Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
Coral has an advantage...horns. Why hasn't Myson posted lately? Be sure and share blog time...
Cute!I demand a rematch!
That was adorable, but I was conflicted. I didn't know who to cheer for since I like them both so much!
Goats are at war all over right now.Is Casey polled?
GOAT FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, Casey is polled. Poor boy doesn't know what he's missing.
Coral is queen of the concrete slab!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Coral has an advantage...horns. Why hasn't Myson posted lately? Be sure and share blog time...
Cute!
I demand a rematch!
That was adorable, but I was conflicted. I didn't know who to cheer for since I like them both so much!
Goats are at war all over right now.
Is Casey polled?
GOAT FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, Casey is polled. Poor boy doesn't know what he's missing.
Coral is queen of the concrete slab!!
Post a Comment