Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
MILLIE!
Oooo! Don't play your horns too loudly, Millie or you'll have a visit from the doctor and his plaster of Paris! hee hee
"BANG YOUR HEAD"I remember my misspent youth Millie.Rock on!
Rock and roll, Millie! You are definitely the most musical goat I ever knew!
I have never heard of a goat like you Millie! Be careful or you will have to be recasted!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
MILLIE!
Oooo! Don't play your horns too loudly, Millie or you'll have a visit from the doctor and his plaster of Paris! hee hee
"BANG YOUR HEAD"
I remember my misspent youth Millie.
Rock on!
Rock and roll, Millie! You are definitely the most musical goat I ever knew!
I have never heard of a goat like you Millie! Be careful or you will have to be recasted!
Post a Comment