Universal Life Church | ULC

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The New Kids

I believe Maggie's triplets are the last kids I told you about.  After Maggie, Jilly had a tank of a kid.  Sherman Tank van de Yell road roughshod into the barnyard leaving destruction behind him.


He's an orphan now, but the human is giving him a good bottle kid upbringing.

The next day Pistol had twins.  Her girl (she's sniffing) is Lolo, and her boy is Spike.


That afternoon Coffee had twins.


Her creamy boy is named Java, and her brown and white girl is Mocha.


Sallie had twins the day after that, but she only has her girl, Ebony, with her.


The human rescued her itty bitty little boy, Tiny Tim.


Now my grandkid Penny is working on having her kids.

9 comments:

brokenteepee said...

My heavens! That is a herd of kids!

TexWisGirl said...

busy, busy!

Alica said...

How do you keep them all straight?!

Melodie said...

Every time you turn around some goatie is popping out a kid! You have gotten some really pretty kids this year!

Millie said...

I just ignore them all since they aren't mine.

Sharon said...

Even if you don't claim them, they are still adorable!

Candy C. said...

What a bunch of cute kids and I love their names! :)

Claire MW said...

Glad to see all the healthy little ones. I was sitting here feeling relieved at the fact that Coffee had her kids without difficulty, and then I suddenly realized that was very selfish of me, not to be thinking about poor Jilly. Sometimes kidding time is the hardest time.

The Human said...

I've always entered kidding season with excitement at meeting the little ones, always cautious and prepared to be there to help. This is the first time I've dreaded kidding and been fearful. I will just be so relieved when we are done. I'm so glad Coffee had no problems. She had them in a 15 min. window when my mom went home to get a sandwich while I was taking Jilly to Ames. Mom was VERY happy she had no problems. :-)