Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
lol! silly bird!
Nom-nom-nom.......xo
You did a good job cleaning up that tree! Now get busy on the rest, and good luck... it's a looong way down!
Good job Myson. Keep at it!
If you can just find a way to climb that tree I know you could eat all the bark and leaves!
Myson, you are a very good eater! I love your writing! Let's hear more from you!
Ooooo! I'll come over and help you eat that great big tree! Yummy yum!
Good job trimming up the sucker branches off that big tree Myson! :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
lol! silly bird!
Nom-nom-nom.......
xo
You did a good job cleaning up that tree! Now get busy on the rest, and good luck... it's a looong way down!
Good job Myson. Keep at it!
If you can just find a way to climb that tree I know you could eat all the bark and leaves!
Myson, you are a very good eater! I love your writing! Let's hear more from you!
Ooooo! I'll come over and help you eat that great big tree! Yummy yum!
Good job trimming up the sucker branches off that big tree Myson! :)
Post a Comment