With all the excitement about getting the green stuff, I forgot to tell you that we have more new kids.
Bonnie started us off with a little girl born May 10th.
She is named Cocoa.
Cocoa
Helen had twins, a boy and a girl, on May 11th.
Max
She kind of freaked out about the girl though.
"I did not give birth to you! Get away from me!"
Now the human is raising Cindy Lou too.
Cindy Lou
Helen has to make sure she has the right kid nursing.
Finally, Muffin had twin girls yesterday.
They don't have names yet.
I'll let you know once she figures out who they are.

4 comments:
Awwww, they are all so very precious.
still like little cindy lou who. :)
Uh, Helen does look a little freaked out about Cindy Lou! What up Helen, how could you NOT love that sweet little girl?!?
This little girl was weak and didn't nurse right away, so I think she just resigned herself to losing her kid. (She lost her only kid last year.) After the rough start I just don't think she could accept that this really was her girl.
Post a Comment