Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
Festive and adorable! And yes, it's festive around here, but not nearly as cute! :)
Ooo! Everyone looks so nice! I don't let my lady put anything on me. Maybe I should reconsider that! xoxoxo
I don't know - I see a bit of the devil in Myson's eye.Merry Christmaaaa to all of you from the Happy Goats
Sweet holiday get-ups on your kids!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Festive and adorable! And yes, it's festive around here, but not nearly as cute! :)
Ooo! Everyone looks so nice! I don't let my lady put anything on me. Maybe I should reconsider that! xoxoxo
I don't know - I see a bit of the devil in Myson's eye.
Merry Christmaaaa to all of you from the Happy Goats
Sweet holiday get-ups on your kids!
Post a Comment