Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
Hee hee hee heeeeee! My lady has done that with the mini horses too - although they don't flop around when she asks if they are dead. xoxoxo
Good Funny - liked the response!
Oh my, I would have thought he was dead too!!! So cute! xo
It's allaming when that happens!(yes that was a deliberate typo):-)
ha ha ha...so darn cute!
Silly llama
sheesh - not dead yet, but maybe if you keep yelling hahaha
I do that with the horses. ;)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Hee hee hee heeeeee! My lady has done that with the mini horses too - although they don't flop around when she asks if they are dead. xoxoxo
Good Funny - liked the response!
Oh my, I would have thought he was dead too!!! So cute! xo
It's allaming when that happens!
(yes that was a deliberate typo)
:-)
ha ha ha...so darn cute!
Silly llama
sheesh - not dead yet, but maybe if you keep yelling hahaha
I do that with the horses. ;)
Post a Comment