Universal Life Church | ULC

Friday, February 25, 2011

Evidence of Evil

If you think I'm kidding about the llama unnecessarily picking on us, look at this.





Stormy was there first. She was just eating. She's a lucky one. It was just hay coming at her.

Look what happened to Bud. Do you see the slobbers?

It kind of blends in with his fur, but look at poor Kizzy.

She met with his wrath also. Evil llama.

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh, Millie, you are SO funny tonight!
Love the pictures!

Leontien said...

Hahaha, i'm telling you,maybe you need some Alpaca's....???

Thanks
Leontien

Millie said...

Do alpacas spit?

brokenteepee said...

Ewww. Llama spit is ick!

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Oooh - wow. Evil llama indeed! Blech. Mayby you could learn to spit back. Just wait until you have a great big mouthfull of cud-chew and then purse your lips and then PHLOOOOPH! tee hee.

Karen Thomason/Gordon Setter Crossing said...

That's why I never kiss Llamas. I think he needs an attitude adjustment. ha ha