Saturday, March 22, 2014

The Adventures of Kitchen Chicken: Day 16

I was certain I was going to die today.  I was standing on my roost, hoping those furry little aliens didn't dump it over, when...



THE ALIEN PICKED ME UP!!!!!  SQUAWK!!!!!!

It opened the hatch of the spaceship called The Kitchen and carried me through it into the beautiful sunshine.  Oh, how lovely!  Then, much to my surprise, I was home!




Oh blessed home with my peeps in the safety of my coop.

I certainly don't want any more scary adventures (but I do kind of miss that canned cat food).

5 comments:

Alica said...

Welcome home! Oh the stories you'll be able to tell the rest of the flock!

Patty Woodland said...

I am sure you are very happy to be with your peeps

Mary Ann said...

Oh my gosh Honey you're home! Great job Farmer T!

Anonymous said...

Yay happy joy. :)



Erika

Candy C. said...

Hooray Honey! It must be nice to be back amongst your own kind! :)