Thursday, October 10, 2013

Work, Work, Work

I just read how my good goat friend Pricilla's publicist wanted her to stand around and pose for pictures...for her publicist's blog.  Not even her own!  I told Pricilla she needed to put her hoof down.  Now I think I need to take my own advice.



The human made me write a guest blog post on her poetry blog.  I think I made a great poem, and then she just used it to try to sell copies of her novel.


tap, tap, tap under the silvery moon
old barn boards as my drum
tap, tap, tap a soothing rhythm
as I play my goat horns
chewing cud and ruminating on
the perfect life this old goat has
tap, tap, tap through the night
a comfort for my herd to hear

Did I mention she made me be a character in her book?

Now she made me pose for publicity shots.  She made me stand there surrounded by all kinds of yummy browse...weeds and mulberry bushes and flowers and nettles.


She wouldn't let me eat them!

Next time she says, "Millie, can you come here a minute?" this is going to be my answer!


That will show her!

5 comments:

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Yay Millie! You are so beautiful! That's such a wonderful photo of you and your lady!

Patty Woodland said...

You and Pricilla have similar attitudes there Millie. I don't know about this.....

Mary Ann said...

Laughing at this!

S. J. Qualls said...

Millie, you are one funny gal! :D

Tracy said...

Well I for one am very happy that you humoured your lady at least for a little while so that fantastic photo could be taken. :D