Sunday, June 9, 2013

I Lead a Farm Tour

We had some guests come to the farm.  I was the official greeter.



Of course, Minnie had to introduce herself since she is the herd queen.



Then I took them on a tour of the back forty.  They were very nice to offer me a bite of grass.



I tell you, I had to stay right with them, so nobody got left behind.





Finally, we made it to the big rock.



Then we headed up the hill to our trail. (I tell you, those guys were slow.)



I still walked behind to make sure nobody got lost.


I had a lot of fun showing off the farm.  I hope they come back again.

6 comments:

Patty Woodland said...

You are an excellent TourGuideGoat Millie. You could charge admission - I suggest apples.

Tracy said...

I just love you Millie! I think you should get paid in peanuts! :D

Candy C. said...

Good job Millie! I'm glad you didn't let those little short people get lost in all that tall, tall grass! :)

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Excellent!

Teaching should always be like this! :)

The last photo on the trail says it all! xo

*hugs*
Mimi
The Goat Borrower

S. J. Qualls said...

That's a big responsibility, Millie! Just keeping the little one from getting lost in the tall grass, had to be a hard job!

Nancy @ A Rural Journal said...

You should work for NBC as a tour guide Millie! Good work. :)