Monday, May 6, 2013

Chasing Winter Away

I was very unhappy when it started snowing again.  Really, it's May.  We should not have rainy snowy slush falling from the sky.



But it did.  It kept falling and falling and falling.



Our whole world was covered in snow again.  It was cold and miserable.



I was very unhappy with this and complained to the human.  She said she knew how to warm things up again.  She brought me this wonderful book, Heroes and Hay Bales by V. L. Locey.



I looked it over.  I sniffed it over.



Then I started reading about Libby and her hunky god boyfriend, Ares.  She tells all about her life with gods dropping in and hanging out on her Pennsylvania farm while they travel the world and underworld to save it from the evil Hades.



I'm glad I don't have to share my barn with a minotaur, but I do think that cute Pan and I could make sweet music together.  He would play his pipes and I'd play my horns.  Awww, Pan...



Well, it worked.  The story heated things up and melted all our snow away!



I'm a happy goat again!

Disclaimer:  I did not get anything for doing this review other than the warmth of a romance story and sweet dreams about the delightful goat god, Pan.   Awww, Pan...


The human wouldn't even let me eat the book when I was done with it.

3 comments:

Patty Woodland said...

You are a better reviewer than Pricilla. She WOULD have eaten the book. She is not much of a reader.

V.L. Locey said...

I am so glad to see that Libby and Ares romance melted that darn snow away! I`m sure Pan is thrilled to hear you`re a fan of his. Libby`s goats were too.

Hugs

V.L. Locey

Candy C. said...

It must be a pretty hot story to melt all that snow away! Thanks for the review Millie! :)