Saturday, January 26, 2013

The Luck of Being Hand Fed

It was mentioned how I was lucky to be hand fed some of that yummy pumpkin.  Luck had nothing to do with it.  See Coral happened to be right by the pumpkin when the human broke it open.


That was lucky.  She got a bite before the greedy ones swarmed the pumpkin treat.  Yes, one of them is my Bambi.  She and Coffee will run over anyone to get food.



I thought I'd go get a bite to eat.  After all, I am one of the ranking goats here.





I finally got through the crowd of goats.



Just as I was going to get a yummy bite to eat,



Bambi!


I just turned and gave my human the goat stare of death.  She knew she'd better get me a bite of that yummy pumpkin.



Poor Coral didn't get another bite after those piggies showed up.



She's not very good at the goat stare of death either, so the human didn't hand feed her any.


5 comments:

Patty Woodland said...

The goat stare of death is very compelling

Charlotte Crawley said...

I bet it is like the mother stare of death.

S. J. Qualls said...

Poor Coral!

Has the human got another pumpkin?

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Tell hers to gets you's another pumpkins! MANDS it!
;)

Candy C. said...

Ooohh, you are VERY good at the Goat Stare of Death!! :)